Nannoorina Jothegondu Selfie (Kannada) Paperback – 2019
by Dr. B.T. Sampath Kumar (Author)
1. Nannoorina Jothegondu Selfie
College Book House Bengaluru (2019) available at Amazon.in
2. Digital libraries: Issues and Challenges
Abhijith Publications, New Delhi. ISBN:978-93-5074-93-4
3. Evaluation of Electronic Sources of Information in Physics: An Analytical Study with
Particular Reference to Web based Sources,
Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-8383-6961-7
4. Electronic Information Sources: Perception and Use by Indian Academics,
Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-8433-8107-9
STUDY MATERIALS WRITTEN FOR B.L.I.Sc / M.L.I.Sc COURSES, KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY
1. Fundamentals of Information Technology
2. Information Processing: Classification (Theory)
3. Information Processing and Retrieval (Practical): DDC
1. Information Technology (Theory)
2. Information Processing & Retrieval (Practical): Indexing
3. Information Processing & Retrieval (Practical): UDC
4. Information Technology (Practical)
Conference Proceedings edited
1. Libraries and Transformation: Issues and Challeges Published by Tumkur Univesity, Tumkur, 2017.
2. Innovative Practice in Libraries by Tumkur University, Tumkur, 2016.
3. Recent Trends in Open Access published by Tumkur University, Tumkur, 2016.
4. Integrated Library management system published by Karnataka Higher Education Council,
5. Content Management in Networked Environment published by Tumkur University, Tumkur, 2012
6. Scientometrics published by Tumkur University, Tumkur, 2012.
7. Collection Management in Changing Context: Problems and Prospects published by
Kuvempu University College Librarians’ Association, Shivamogga, 2011. ISBN: 978-81-921937-0-0
8. Information literacy: Competencies for Higher Learning and Research published by
Indian Academic Library Association, Bangalore, 2011.
9. Digital resources in higher education academic research published by Tumkur University, Tumkur.
1. International Journal of Library and Information Science
2. Annals of Library and Information Studies
3. Program: Electronic library and Information system , (Emerald Publications, UK)
Impact Factor: 0.425